Why use our oils for high porosity hair?
If your cuticles are too loose, you have high porosity hair. Humidity penetrates hair easily, but escapes easily as well, leaving hair dry and brittle. It is necessary to seal the hydration with heavy vegetal oils,that is why you should use our oils for high porosity hair.
Oils for high porosity hair features
Our oils for high porosity hair are great for detangling, sealing in moisture and healing split ends. It brings shine and elasticity.
How to use our oils for high porosity hair?
- Humidify the hair lightly.
- Apply the oil treatment on the hair from root to tip.
- Leave on at least 30 minutes up to the whole night.
- Preferably, cover the hair with a plastic cap to maintain heat and to allow the oils to penetrate the hair even deeper.
After shampooing and conditioning
- Apply to seal in moisture and bring shine and elasticity.
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Prunus Ameniaca Oil (Apricot Kernel), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) Seed Oil, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)